Just wanted to let you know I’ve finished the big Cashmere Cowl. I really like it and it’s just the right length and width to go around 3 times but looks great at twice around also.
- Cashmere 12 ply Bulky / Chunky weight.
- OR I can custom handspin some of this luscious yarn for you. Same email.
- 5-6 skeins of 50 grams each (approx. 300 grams) based on desired width (and budget
- 6.5mm circular needle.
- 10 sts and 28 rows = 4″ or 10 cm over Garter Stitch Pattern
- It will be 60-70 inches long
- approx. 8 inches wide.
The idea is to have it long enough to wrap around the neck x 3 with a little extra for styling. Very luscious and exotic in thick cashmere.
Cast on 180 sts and join. Work in garter st in the round for 8 inches or desired width. Cast off